Complete Your Dissertation So That You Can Receive Your Degree & Get on With Your Life! Get the help you need to get to the finish line.
The Secret About This Course
It has all the elements needed for you to put your dissertation together. However, it is up to you to implement the knowledge. And if you do, you will complete your dissertation several semesters sooner and receive your degree.
Have you heard of “ABD” students?
These are students who have completed all the requirements for their degree EXCEPT for their dissertation – they have done All But the Dissertation (ABD).
Many academic experts now put the percentage of graduate students who don’t complete their dissertation at 50%!
Don’t become a statistic! You’ve come too far…you’ve worked too hard to give up now…especially when you are so close.
Enroll Now & Discover the Fast, Simple Way to Complete Your Dissertation!
Your dissertation is a large, stressful, independent project that can overwhelm even the best of students.
It’s a project unlike anything you’ve ever done before – so you can’t be expected to just instinctively know what to do. There is a learning curve – an often frustrating learning curve when you try to figure out everything on your own.
The key to success is not to go it alone.
Get the help you need – online, 24/7 – with the Get Your Dissertation Done Course.
But Who Am I & Why Should You Listen to Me?
I’m Dr. Barbara A. Kee and I have been a full-time Dissertation Coach since 2001. Over the past 16+ years, I have helped over almost 300 clients successfully complete and defend their dissertations and receive their degrees.
I am confident I can help you do the same!
That’s why I’ve created this course, so you have unlimited 24/7 access to the tips, tricks and techniques you need to know how to complete your dissertation now rather than later (or never).
To help you get moving on your dissertation, I offer an hour of FREE coaching by telephone as part of the course, the time of the call arranged after signing up for the course.
Completing your dissertation can seem like a daunting challenge but it doesn’t have to be that way – not for you, not anymore.
With the Get Your Dissertation Done Online Course you’ll be guided step by step through the process so that you complete your dissertation faster than you dared dream possible.
This course eliminates the common stress and time delays that come with working on a dissertation by getting you to focus on the next step in the process instead of dwelling on how much you have to do.
Once you start taking it step by step, you’ll be done before you know it!
This course also helps ensure that you do the right thing the first time, instead of making frustrating mistakes that cost you time and money.
For example, in this course, you’ll learn what is required at each Heading in each Chapter of the dissertation before you waste hours researching, writing, and going back and forth with your Chair. Get it right the first go-around and cut down on your frustration!
This Course is Ideal for
- Committed beginners who are starting from scratch and who are ready to get their dissertation done now and not waste years and money trying to figure it out on your own.
- Those who have been on the journey for several years but are still not making much headway and want to unblock the path to completion.
- Those who feel like they have been beating their head against a brick wall as they try to get their work to a level where it will be accepted by the Chair.
- Those who are tired of going through their days with a dark cloud of an unfinished dissertation hanging over their head.
I Must Warn You Though – This Course is NOT for Everyone!
If you are expecting “overnight results” with “very little effort/work involved” the Get Your Dissertation Done Online Course is definitely NOT for you.
This is NOT a magic pill you can take once and have all the answers. I give you the blueprint and tell you what to do, but only you can actually do it.
Even though using this course will take tons of time off your learning curve, you are still going to have to go into the trenches and do the work.
If you are eager to complete your dissertation and want to learn the absolute best way of going about that … this is definitely the course for you!
GET YOUR DISSERTATION DONE ONLINE COURSE
Module 1: Introduction and Overview
- Session 1: Welcome & Introduction to the Course
- Session 2: What is a Dissertation?
- Session 3: Choosing a Topic
- Session 4: Finding the Data
- Session 5: Building Your Title
MODULE 2: FINDING LITERATURE, COMMITTEE, PROPOSAL
- Session 1: Hunting the Literature
- Session 2: Understanding Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Session 3: Your Dissertation Chair and Committee
- Session 4: Your University
- Session 5: Pre-Proposal (Prospectus, Concept, Topic)
- Session 6: Proposal
- Session 7: APA Form and Style
MODULE 3: CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION – BACKGROUND, PROBLEM, PURPOSE
- Session 1: Chapter 1 Introduction Paragraphs
- Session 2: Chapter 1 Background of Problem
- Session 3: Chapter 1 Problem Statement
- Session 4: Chapter 1 Purpose Statement
MODULE 4: CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION – RESEARCH QUESTIONS, CONCEPTS & VARIABLES
- Session 1: Chapter 1 Research Questions – Qualitative
- Session 2: Chapter 1 Research Questions – Quantitative
- Session 3:Chapter 1 Concepts, Constructs, Variables
MODULE 5: CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION – THEORETICAL FRAMEWORK, NATURE OF THE STUDY, DEFINITION OF TERMS
- Session 1: Chapter 1 Theoretical/Conceptual Framework
- Session 2: Chapter 1 Nature of the Study
- Session 3: Chapter 1 Definition of Terms
MODULE 6: CHAPTER 1:INTRODUCTION – SCOPE & EXPECTED FINDINGS, LIMITATIONS, SIGNIFICANCE, SUMMARY
- Session 1: Chapter 1 Scope and Expected Findings
- Session 2: Chapter 1 Limitations and Assumptions
- Session 3: Chapter 1 Significance of the Study
- Session 4: Chapter 1 Summary/Organization of Study
MODULE 7: CHAPTER 2: LITERATURE REVIEW
- Session 1: Introduction to Literature Review
- Session 2: Research Sources Strategy
- Session 3: Theoretical/Conceptual Framework
- Session 4: How to Write the Literature Review
MODULE 8: CHAPTER 3: METHODOLOGY – OVERVIEW OF METHODS, DESIGN, QUALITATIVE, AND QUANTITATIVE
- Session 1: Overview of Methods and Design
- Session 2: Qualitative Overview
- Session 3: Quantitative Overview
MODULE 9: CHAPTER 3: METHODOLOGY – RATIONAL, ROLE OF RESEARCHER, POPULATION, SAMPLE
- Session 1: Chapter3- Introductory
- Session 2: Rational– Role of Researcher
- Session 3: Population
- Session 4: Sample For the Study
MODULE 10: CHAPTER 3: METHODOLOGY – INSTRUMENT, DEVELOPING AN INSTRUMENT, PROTECTION OF HUMAN SUBJECTS
- Session 1: Instrument Overview
- Session 2: Developing Your Own Instrument
- Session 3:Protection of Human Subjects (IRB)
MODULE 11: CHAPTER 3: METHODOLOGY – DATA COLLECTION, DATA ANALYSIS, VALIDITY & RELIABILITY
- Session 1: Data Collection and Data Analysis
- Session 2: Validity and Reliability
MODULE 12: CHAPTER 4: RESULTS AND FINDINGS
- Session 1: Introduction
- Session 2: Setting and Demographics
- Session 3: Data Collection and Data Analysis
MODULE 13: CHAPTER 5: DISCUSSION AND CONCLUSIONS
- Session 1: Introduction and Discussion of Findings
- Session 2: Conclusions and Limitations
- Session 3: Implications for Further Research
- Session 4: Final Oral Defense of the Dissertation
MODULE 14: FRONT MATTER AND BACK MATTER
- Session 1: Front Matter – Title Page
- Session 2: Abstract, Table of Contents, Lists &Figures
- Session 3: Back Matter – Appendices and References